Digital Earth Africa Training¶
Welcome to the Digital Earth Africa training course!
This is a 6-week, self-paced online course. It should take around 2 hours per week to complete. Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a Certification of Completion at the end of training.
To get started, watch the short introductory video below. Then click Session 1: Introduction to begin. Other sessions will be added as the course progresses.
- 20/11/2020: The training material can be downloaded as a single PDF from the page Download course content. Note videos and Sandbox access are not available offline.
- 09/11/2020: Check out the Events page to find out how to join our virtual live sessions.
- 05/11/2020: The GIS web services tutorial is live.
- 28/10/2020: Confused about geomedians? See the new geomedian widget.
- 14/10/2020: The Session 1 quiz has been added. This makes the quiz available to anyone who did not originally receive the link from the mailing list.
- 06/10/2020: The Session 6 quiz is live. Check your email for the link to the final feedback survey.
- 02/10/2020: Course conclusion & wrap-up has been added.
- 01/10/2020: Session 6: Water Analyses has been added.
- 29/09/2020: The Session 5 quiz is live.
- 24/09/2020: Session 5: Vegetation Analyses has been added.